Golden Lamb Reopening Plan
We are now open for lunch and dinner, Monday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 12 to 7 p.m.
Indoor dining will be physically-distanced, and reservations will be accepted.
The Golden Lamb and Black Horse Tavern will also be offering physically-distanced veranda and sidewalk seating in front of the Golden Lamb off Broadway Street. Outdoor seating is first-come, first-serve.
We are also participating in the Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area program. If you choose to partake, please pay attention to the map and signs posted throughout the city.
CHANGES TO ENSURE SAFE DINING:
As we take these steps, we feel it is important to share what we are doing to keep the Golden Lamb clean and safe for guests and employees alike:
- In addition to already implementing the highest industry standards, our staff and professional in-house cleaning team are taking extra precautions to frequently clean and disinfect highly trafficked areas, and through our vendor partnerships, we have verified that our sanitizing methods are effective in the fight against the COVID-19 virus.
- Physical distancing floorplans are in place and will feature new sidewalk tables in front of the Golden Lamb off Broadway Street.
- Guests will notice that we have modified our tabletop presentation and service procedures and are spacing out tables to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- We ask that guests pay with a credit card rather than cash. Split checks will be limited to two credit cards per table. Pens & check presenters will be sanitized.
- We are in regular contact with local health and government agencies for information and guidance around actions we can take to best protect our employees, guests, and community.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the building and ask that guests join us in taking the recommended preventative steps, including vigilant handwashing, covering coughs and sneezes with one's elbow, and maintaining a safe physical distance.
- If you are sick, might be sick, or have traveled outside of the U.S. in the past 14 days, please help keep our team, guests and community safe and stay at home until you are healthy and certain you are not ill.
A reminder to guests — we continue to offer curbside carry out with no additional service fees or minimum order amounts. We also have options for delivery through Golden-to-Go.
It is our privilege to serve you, and we are working diligently to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff alike. We thank you for your continued support and trust.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at (513) 932-5065 or email@example.com.