Join The Team
Great People Get Started Here:
Guest-facing hourly positions: Host, Server, Bartender or Server Assistant
Does serving people make you happy? Are you at your best when you're in the spotlight? Do you thrive when you’re busy? Click on an opening to learn more and apply for a position!
Behind-the-scenes action: Chef, Line Cook, Prep-Cook, Kitchen Utility or Housekeeper
Does quietly serving people make you happy? Are you at your best handling your responsibilities? Do you excel on a team while under pressure? Do you need to make a difference at work? Click on an opening to learn more and apply for a position!
Hostess/Host – Your responsibilities include:
- Serving and assisting guests as they visit throughout the day.
- Assisting travelers during arrival and departure.
- Answering phones and booking reservations for the hotel and restaurant.
Dining Room Server
Dining Room Server - your job responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the perfect dining experience for guests.
- Celebrating special occasions, ensuring they are memorable.
- Serving premium chef-crafted food and drinks.
Bartender – your responsibilities include:
- Crafting the perfect cocktail every time.
- Entertaining guests with spiritous hospitality.
- Continually learning about spirits, craft beer and wine.
- Creating a memorable moment that lasts a lifetime for guests in the Black Horse Tavern.
Server Assistant– your responsibilities include:
- Building the skill-set needed to be a great server.
- Learn the flow of working in upscale dining.
- Be a champion to your teammate on the busiest days.
Chefs & Cooks
Chefs and Cooks – your responsibilities include:
- Working with fantastic, locally-sourced ingredients to create perfect dishes.
- Utilizing cooking techniques, like baking, sautéing, grilling braising, with excellence.
- Learning to be build your skills to become a great chef.
- Creating a feature, pricing a menu and placing orders.
Prep Cooks – your responsibilities include:
- Learning to bake, preparing fresh products like fish, meat and vegetables.
- Organizing a day to set the entire team up to win.
- A perfect full or part time opportunity, usually morning shift.
Housekeeper – your responsibilities include:
- Guaranteeing a clean, safe and well-maintained property.
- Making every guest feel valued.
- Showing genuine appreciation by making a great impression.