To make a reservation online, please click here. You may also call us at 513-932-5065
We are open year round with 18 historic overnight accommodations. All have antique furnishings, private bath, television, air conditioning, telephone and are named after a famous guest of the Inn. They are located on the second, third and fourth floors of the building with no elevator. All dining and Hotel rooms are non-smoking.
- Breakfast is available every day (except Christmas Day).
- Complimentary Light Continental breakfast served to our hotel guests staying overnight on Sunday - Thursday. Weekend Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 8am, and is not included in the standard room rate.
- Limited amenities.
- Check in at 4pm.
- Check out at 10:30am.
- Reservations taken up to 6 months in advance, credit card required.
- Failure to cancel 48 hours prior to the date of arrival will result in charges for the entire stay booked
- Multi-night no-show reservations will be charged for the entire stay